We invite high-quality submissions describing significant, original, and unpublished results related to but not limited to any of the following topics:
- Internet of Things
- Big Data
- Smart Cities
- Brain Inspired Computing
- High-Performance Computing
- Quantum Computing
- Social Computing
- Cloud Computing
- Software Engineering and Quality
- Smart Grids
- Sensing and Sensor Networks
- Power Electronics
- Digital Circuits
- Analog Circuits & Signal Processing
- Design Automation
- Computer and Control Systems
- Factory Automation
- Motion Control
- Artificial Intelligence
- Computational Intelligence
- Neural Networks
- Fuzzy Logic
- Expert Systems
- Agents and Multi-agent Systems
- Natural Language Processing
- Data Mining
- Support Vector Machines
- Ambient Intelligence
- Sentiment Analysis
- Human-Computer Interaction
- Computer Vision
- Image Processing
- Geographic Information Systems
- Video Analysis
- Medical Diagnosis
- Segmentation Techniques
- Augmented Reality
- Virtual Reality
- Machine to Machine
- Wireless/ Mobile Communication
- Satellite Communication Systems
- 3G/4G/5G Network Evolutions
- Mobile Adhoc Networks
- Open Spectrum Solutions
- Communication Protocols
- Cognitive Radio
- Mobile Apps
- Internet Security
- Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)
- Web Services and Performance
- Secure Protocols
- Cyber Security
- e-Learning Tools
- Mobile Learning
- e-Learning Organisational Issues
- Collaborative Learning
- Curriculum Content Design
- Educational Systems Design
- Virtual Learning Environments
- Web-based Learning
- Delivery Systems and Environments
- e-Business Ontologies and Models
- e-Commerce Application Fields
- e-Commerce Economics
- e-Commerce Services
- Digital Marketing
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Data Analysis
- Virtual Organisations
- Business Intelligence
- Web Analytics
e-Goverment and e-Participation
- Paper Submission: June 21, 2020.
- Acceptance Notification: July 26, 2020.
- Camera Ready: August 9, 2020.
- For accepted papers, it is necessary to fill, print, sign, and scan the copyright form.
- The authors should obtain permissions from the previous publisher for any material they want to reuse – please see Permission Request Form. The completed form must be submitted by the authors simultaneously with the final version of the paper.
- Authors Registration (Open): July 26, 2020.
- Authors Registration (Close): August 30, 2020.
Scientific papers and state-of-art/review/systematic literature on all conference topics should be formatted according to the Springer CS Proceedings (LNCS) format.
- The papers must be written in English (10-12 pages; including figures and references).
- Authors must remove personal details and any other information that allows revealing their identity.
- It is recommendable five authors as a maximum per paper.
- Paper content must be original and relevant to one of the many conference topics.
- Authors are required to ensure the accuracy of quotations, citations, diagrams, maps, and tables.
- Figures and tables need to be placed where they are to appear in the text and must be clear and easy to view.
- Papers must follow format according to the downloadable Word or Latex template. Information for Authors of Springer Computer Science Proceedings
Submissions that do not comply with the above guidelines may be rejected without review.
Papers must be submitted through the conference EasyChair submission site in PDF format. Springer recommends LaTex2e template for manuscript creation even though they have templates for Word 2007 and Word 2003 available.
At least three regular PC members will review each paper. The acceptance decisions will take into account paper novelty, technical depth, elegance, practical or theoretic impact, and presentation:
- Soundness: The contributions should be supported by the rigorous application of appropriate research methods.
- Significance: The authors are expected to argue the relevance and usefulness of their research and discuss the novelty through a comparison with related works.
- Novelty: The contributions should be original and explained clearly and correctly concerning state-of-the-art.
- Replicability: The contributions will take into account the extent to which sufficient information is available to support the full or partial independent replication of the claimed findings.
- Presentation Quality: The submissions are expected to meet high standards of presentation, including the English language, avoiding ambiguities, clearly readable figures and tables, and respect of the formatting instructions.
Post Conference Publication and Indexing
ICAETT 2019 proceedings will be published in Springer through “Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing” series and submitted for indexing to ISI Proceedings, EI-Compendex, DBLP, SCOPUS, Google Scholar and Springerlink.
If authors are unable to attend the conference and present their papers, they should contact the program chair so that substitute arrangement can be done, e.g., virtual presentation.